Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adsense CLickjacking Group

Thanks

Adsense CLickjacking Group

First of all, i would encourage all of you guys to Avoid this way to make Money

But here i want to start a Thread about this way, after many request from our members.

Is not as easy as you think, its still possible but needs to be Setup and Done Very Smart.

So, i will take care about a Private Group, but to subscribe to this Group you'll need to make a small investment, Not for me ! for you and for other guys from group.

I'll prepare all major and minor details, and i'll let everybody to know when it's Done, But first of all, if you want to be a part of this Group,

Please post in this Thread a Reply and when i'll see at least 30-40 people ready to join, i'll take care about everything else and i'll PM you details.

NOTE: Guys, i would highly RECOMMEND to Get a New Adsense Account and not to use your Primary Account for this Group.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MoneyMakerGuy For This Useful Post:

abdulfahad66 (11-25-2012),ebookmausopwerjugamau (03-26-2013),gtree (11-07-2012),kauw5164 (04-05-2013),latnemele (08-26-2012),leopro999 (08-10-2012),lolololo (08-09-2013),McGyverZ (08-14-2012),no1pro (09-12-2012),rvof11 (07-04-2013),thanhli (06-19-2012),ykiyan (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    I want to join this group, so i have no account Adsense. Can you tell me how to get an account Adsense.

Thanks
    the easiest way to get an adsense account is to Sign up for an account on webanswers, and answer/ask 50 questions, and you'll receive an invitation to get Adsense Account.
    Also, register a New Blog on Blogger.com post at least a few quality posts, and apply for Adsense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MoneyMakerGuy For This Useful Post:

thanhli (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    Please dont pm me guys, just Post in this thread your message
    Thanks

Thanks
    I may be in. I was a part of something similar awhile ago but it didnt work out. If you can get it set up good and get some people to join I'll conciser it. But I don't think there is enough people on this forum yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWylde View Post
    I may be in. I was a part of something similar awhile ago but it didnt work out. If you can get it set up good and get some people to join I'll conciser it. But I don't think there is enough people on this forum yet.

If i'll see at least 30-40 people ready to join the group, i'll Setup it, its not gonna be something like Skype Group or Email delivery list of task.... i'll setup a private group fully automated and each member will be able to track how his task was Done...
    I have already about 10 guys ready to join, if by the end of this week we will get enough requests, i'll take care in weekend about this...

Thanks
    Ya I would like to be in as well. I already have an adsense account, but will set up a new per your recommendation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by domainbeast View Post
    Ya I would like to be in as well. I already have an adsense account, but will set up a new per your recommendation
    Yes, better to get a new account for this test

Thanks
    hi,

Kindly add me for this group.
    regards
    Vikash

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silynnie View Post
    try this on they have sharepros clickjacking script NULLED version 8 , recoded thier own version
    We are talking here about Group, not script... if you are trying to promote that site here, its a bad idea !

And nobody claimed that the recoded script does his job...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

adsense clickjacking

clickjacking adsense

clickjack adsenseclick jack adsenseadsense click jackingclickjacking 2013 adsenseads clickjacking script wordpressadsense clickjacking codeabout adsense clickjackingclickjack 8 nulledclickjacking adsense scriptclickjacking script for adsenseadsense group for clickingADSENSE JACKING SCRIPTgroups to join in promoting fiverr giggs how to clickjack adsenseClick jacking adsensehow to use clickjacking adsense bloggerclickjack version 8 nulledsmart clickjacking methodsadsense clickjacking methodsharepro 1.0 scriptclickjack black hat 2012 adsenseadsense clickjacking groupclikjaking for adsense